I try to not make too many resolutions each year but there are a few goals that I have going into 2019. Because, let’s be honest, 2018 wasn’t the best year ever (despite some highs).
Things I’m hoping to accomplish in 2018:
1. More yoga. I feel better when I go to yoga. I sleep better. My stress level decreases. But I am the worst at making the time and committing to going. My goal this year is twice a week to start.
2. Stop saying sorry.
3. More water. Again – I feel better when I drink water. But coffee is just so good…To help with my addiction and inability to drink water, I’m giving Hidrate Spark a shot and hoping that the cute text reminders and light up bottle give me enough motivation.
4. Read at least one book a week. I did pretty well with reading in 2018 (read about 2 books per month). I love my quiet time in the evenings reading before bed, or reading on a Sunday with a cup of coffee.
5. Stay within my budget. I admit it – I’m absolutely a compulsive shopper and especially when I’m feeling emotional. It’s like Target and Express call me after a bad day.
6. Less Screen time. This one is going to be tough but I’m going to use all of the tools humanly possible. We all know that that social media isn’t always helpful and I catch myself deep spending way too much time on Instagram or Twitter. I’m hoping to really limit that in 2019 (especially as I try to read more).
Anyone else working on starting 2019 off on the right foot? Oh, did I mention that I’m trying Whole 30 in January? We’ll see how this goes…