There are certain things that I, as a Type A personality, cannot handle. I try to act like they don’t bother me, but let’s be honest, deep inside I’m more than likely trying to calm myself down or attempting to not have a panic attack over said thing.
1. Being late. Time is money, people.
2. An unorganized inbox. I need my folders.
3. A multiple page to do list. There’s not enough time in the day.
4. Unread emails.
5. App notifications. And thanks to Facebook Pages, I cannot keep up with them.
6. A messy calendar. Yes, I still use an actual calendar. Like one not on my phone.
7. An unorganized closet. Yes. I color coordinate by type of clothes.
8. Messy papers.
9. Not being busy or having something to do. I don’t do well with massages (though I’m working on this) or sitting still (work in progress).
10. Not having an even number of things. This can include lists, emails, books on my desk, etc.
What can I say? I’m a work in progress.